- Number of School Participation: 170
- Number of Students participation: 68,000+
- Number of Students Participation in competition: 17000+
- Orientation workshop for School Principals at National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- Schools were invited to participate with the support of Directorate of Secondary Education, Government of Tripura and National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
- 170 participating school principals came for orientation workshop.
- The workshop was aimed to encourage the principals to participate in the initiative, form cultural clubs in their schools and then engage students through these cultural clubs.
Dignitaries included Shri Ravindra Sathe, Director General RMP; Mr. Priyank Kanoongo, Member RTE & Education NCPCR; Dr. Sunita Changkakati, Chairperson, Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (ASCPCR).